Florence Mary Gough1
#1582, (2 March 1908-December 2000)
Flornece Gough, ca 1930
|Birth*||2 MAR 1908 ||Florence Mary Gough was born on 2 MAR 1908 at Coedporth, Denbigh, Wales.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Thomas Jones and Jane Williams at 26 Walmer Street, Gorton, Manchester, Lancashire, England, together with Sarah Elizabeth Jones, Alice May Jones, Bertie Jones Gough and Thomas William Gough.3 |
|Residence*||1 AUG 1930 ||Florence Mary Gough lived at The Chalet, 1 Bury Park Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, England.4 |
|Marriage*||2 AUG 1930 ||She married Charley Mead, son of Joseph Mead and Susan Sophia Bird, on 2 AUG 1930 at Ebenezer Chapel, St Mary Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, witnessed by Arthur Vasey Mead and Nellie Mead.5,4 |
|Married Name||2 AUG 1930 ||Her married name was Mead.5 |
|Residence*||12 JAN 1968 ||Florence Mary Gough and Charley Mead lived at 22 Borough Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, together with Marilyn Mead S.R.N.6 |
|(Witness) Marriage||21 SEP 1968 ||Florence Mary Gough witnessed the marriage of Michael Galton Jefferies B.Sc, FRES and Marilyn Mead S.R.N. on 21 SEP 1968 at the Ebenezer Chapel, St Mary Street, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England.7 |
|Death*||DEC 2000 ||Florence Mary Gough died in DEC 2000 at Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, aged 92.1 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Dunstable, Beds, Dec 2000, age 92, C58F 18.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth; Wrexham, Denbigh, Jan-Mar 1908, vol 11b 282a.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S33] Written family correspondence, survey of Mead family 1992.
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds,Jul-Sep 1930. vol 3b 1112.
- [S123] Passport, No 306064, issued 30 Jul 1964, Left South Africa.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; Michael Galton Jefferies, 28, father Frank William, & Marily Mead, 25, father Charles, Ebenezer Chapel, Dunstable, Beds, no. 239, 1968. celebrant the Rev C W. Norrish. original.
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds,Jan-Mar 1932. vol 3b 459.
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds,Apr-Jun 1936. vol 3b 481.
- [S17] BMD indices, Luton, Beds,Jan-Mar 1948. vol 4a 159.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016