#1609, (September 1854-June 1897)
|Birth*||SEP 1854 ||Henry Harrington was born in SEP 1854 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with William Harrington and Elizabeth Jiggins at Nunnery Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Emma Harrington, Phoebe Harrington, Ellen Harrington and Jane Harrington.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Henry Harrington lived with William Harrington at Chapel Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, EnglandG, together with Jane Harrington and Emma Harrington.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1881 ||Henry Harrington was employed as Ironworks labourer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived at 34 Morris Street, Ormesby, Yorkshire, EnglandG.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived at 120 Stephenson Street, Ormesby, Yorkshire, EnglandG.7 |
|Death*||JUN 1897 ||He died in JUN 1897 at Castle Hedingham, EssexG, aged 42.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Jul-Sep 1854, vol 4a 248.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 5 at census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, lodger, Dickensons.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, lodger, Rosher household.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 42, Halstead, Essex, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 4a 321.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016