#1611, (March 1853-March 1873)
|Birth*||MAR 1853 ||Samuel Westrop was born in MAR 1853 at Castle Hedingham, Essex, England.2 |
|Death*||MAR 1873 ||He died in MAR 1873 at London Road, Chelmsford, Essex, England.3,4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Sarah Harrington and Samuel Westrop at Nunnery Street, Castle Hedingham, Essex, England, together with Walter Westrop and Arthur Westrop.5 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age 8 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Halstead, Essex, Jan-Mar 1853, vol 4a 294.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 20, Romford, Essex, Jan-Mar 1873, vol 4a 85.
- [S122] Newspaper records, Inquest into death of Samuel Westrop from heart failure, Chelmsford Chronicle, 28 Mar 1873.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016