#1665, (January 1805-September 1904)
|Birth*||JAN 1805 ||Sarah Davis was born in JAN 1805 at Christchurch, Hampshire, England.2,3 |
|Baptism||13 FEB 1805 ||She was baptized on 13 FEB 1805 at Christchurch, Hampshire.2 |
|Marriage*||25 SEP 1845 ||She married Thomas Sharp on 25 SEP 1845 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England, witnessed by George Davis.4 |
|Death*||SEP 1904 ||Sarah Davis died in SEP 1904 at 8 Green Road, Poole, Dorset, England, aged 99.5 |
|Burial*||12 SEP 1904 ||She was buried on 12 SEP 1904 at St Paul's Church, Poole, Dorset, England.3 |
|Married Name||25 SEP 1845 ||Her married name was Sharp.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She and Thomas Sharp lived at Baiter, Poole, Dorset, England, together with George Davis.6 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of Sarah Davis was 'Tea Dealer.7' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She and Thomas Sharp lived at East Street, Poole, Dorset, England.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Sarah Davis and Thomas Sharp lived at Poole, Dorset.9 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Christening Records 1682-1838, Christchurch, Hants.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Sarah Davis, parents John & Sally, Christchurch, Hants., C146584.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, Sarah Sharp, notation saying 4 months short of 100, b. Jan 1805. St Paul, Poole, no.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Sharp, bachelor, father Richard, & Sarah Davis, spinster, father John, of full age, St James, Poole, no. 348, p 174.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 99, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1904, vol 5a 151.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, George Davis as stepson.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with George Davis, grandson, age 6.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., George Davis, bapt, age 7, mother Sarah, no father, Christchurch, Hants., fhl 1041289.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016