|Birth*||1805 ||Sarah Davis was born in 1805 at Christchurch, Hampshire, England.2 |
|Baptism||13 FEB 1805 ||She was baptized on 13 FEB 1805 at Christchurch, Hampshire.2 |
|Marriage*||25 SEP 1845 ||She married Thomas Sharp on 25 SEP 1845 at Poole, Dorset, England.3 |
|Married Name||25 SEP 1845 ||Her married name was Sharp.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||Sarah Davis and Thomas Sharp lived at Baiter, Poole, Dorset, England, together with George Davis.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of Sarah Davis was 'Tea Dealer.5' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||She and Thomas Sharp lived at East Street, Poole, Dorset, England.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Sarah Davis lived at Poole, Dorset.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, Christening Records 1682-1838, Christchurch, Hants.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Sarah Davis, parents John & Sally, Christchurch, Hants., C146584.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Thomas Sharp, bachelor, father Richard, & Sarah Davis, spinster, father John, of full age, St James, Poole, no. 348, p 174.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, George Davis as stepson.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, with George Davis, grandson, age 6.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, birth & bapt., George Davis, bapt, age 7, mother Sarah, no father, Christchurch, Hants., fhl 1041289.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016