#1669, (December 1826-March 1858)
|Birth*||DEC 1826 ||Ann Wansbury was born in DEC 1826 at Farningham, Kent, England.2 |
|Baptism||8 DEC 1826 ||She was baptized on 8 DEC 1826 at Farningham, Kent.1,3 |
|Death*||MAR 1858 ||She died in MAR 1858 at Dartford, Kent, England, aged 31.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||She lived at North Cray, Kent, England.5 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1841 ||The occupation of Ann Wansbury was 'Dress Maker.6' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived at Foots Cray Bridge, North Cray, Kent, England.7 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Ann Wansbury; Farningham, father Richard, mother Martha.
- [S48] Parish Register, Christening Records 1520-1906; England & Wales.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt. father Richard Wansbury, mother Martha; C131392.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1858, vol 2a 179. as Ann Plummer?
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with Mary Ann Plummer and Mary Plummer; dress makers.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, with Mary Plummer; dress maker.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, as neice with Mary Ann & Mary Plummer, dressmakers.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016