#1754, (July 1894-20 December 1964)
|Birth*||JUL 1894 ||Reginald Platten was born in JUL 1894 at St Marys Hospital, Paddington, London, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1919 ||He married Ethel Rimmie Streatfield, daughter of Sydney Streatfield and Margaret Lillian Wood, in JUN 1919 at Lewisham, Surrey, England.3 |
|Death*||20 DEC 1964 ||Reginald Platten died on 20 DEC 1964 at 3 Westway Close, Bournemouth, Dorset, England, aged 70.4,5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as mechanical engineer.6 |
|Milit-Beg*||27 APR 1914 ||He began military service on 27 APR 1914 at Colchester, Essex, England.7 |
|Milit-End*||18 MAY 1914 ||He ended military service on 18 MAY 1914 at Woolwich, Kent, England.8 |
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group, from Ian R Streatfield.
- [S77] British Army records, from age at sign on of 19 years, 9 months.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Ethel R Streatfield & Reginald Platten; Lewisham, Kent, Apr-Jun 1919, vol 1d 2478.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Bournemouth, Hants., Dec 1964, vol 6b 184.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to widow, Ethel Rimmie.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S50] Official communication, WW1 Pension record.
- [S77] British Army records, discharged, unfit due to ear problems.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1924, vol 2a 969, mother Streatfield.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016