#1765, (December 1895-December 1965)
|Birth*||DEC 1895 ||John Brooker was born in DEC 1895 at Ash next Ridley, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1919 ||He married Venus Susan Streatfield, daughter of Sydney Streatfield and Margaret Lillian Wood, in SEP 1919 at Lewisham, London, England.2 |
|Death*||DEC 1965 ||John Brooker died in DEC 1965 at Dartford, Kent, England.3 |
|Milit-Beg*||14 JAN 1915 ||He began military service on 14 JAN 1915 at Woolwich, Kent, England.4 |
|Occupation*||APR 1915 ||The occupation of John Brooker was 'Butcher.4' |
|Residence*||APR 1915 ||He lived at Virginia Villas, Stansted, Kent, England.4 |
|Milit-End*||19 APR 1919 ||He ended military service on 19 APR 1919 at Crystal Palace, London, England.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1898, vol. 2a 489.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Venus S Streatfield & John Broker; Lewisham, London, Jul-Sep 1919, vol 1d 2785.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 70, Dartford, Kent, Dec 1965, vol. 5f 295.
- [S77] British Army records, Attestation records, no 75693, J Brooker, Royal Field Artillery, Cpl. on discharge.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group, from Ian R Streatfield.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016