Kate Elizabeth Stratfield1
|Father*||Richard Streatfield2 b. 1834, d. 10 Apr 1907|
|Mother*||Emma Wing2 b. 1836, d. Dec 1875|
|Charts||The Streatfields from Farningham|
|Birth*||13 APR 1870||Kate Elizabeth Stratfield was born on 13 APR 1870 at 6 Green Bank, Wapping, Middlesex, England.3|
|Baptism||7 AUG 1870||She was baptized on 7 AUG 1870 at St John's Church, Wapping, Middlesex, England.4|
|Marriage*||31 JUL 1892||She married George William Harris, son of William Henry Harris, on 31 JUL 1892 at St Botolph's Church, Northfleet, Kent, England.5,6|
|Death*||7 MAY 1943||Kate Elizabeth Stratfield died on 7 MAY 1943 at 6 Portrush Road, Merryvale, Adelaide, SA, Australia, aged 73.7,8|
|Burial*||10 MAY 1943||She was buried on 10 MAY 1943 at Mitcham General Cemetery, Mitcham, Adelaide, SA, Australia.9|
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871||She lived with Richard Streatfield and Emma Wing at 5 Popham Place, Islington, London, England, together with Thomas Stratfield and Mary Ann Stratfield.10|
|Married Name||SEP 1892||Her married name was Harris.5|
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901||Kate Elizabeth Stratfield and George William Harris lived at 8 James Street, Barking, Essex, England, together with Katie Adelaide Harris and Annie Harris.11|
|Residence||21 JUN 1905||Kate Elizabeth Stratfield and George William Harris lived at 9 Aytown Road, Stockwell, London, England.12|
|Employment*||2 APR 1911||Kate Elizabeth Stratfield was employed as Furniture Sales Woman.13|
|Residence*||2 APR 1911||She lived at 12 Stockwell Green, Stockwell, London, England, together with Annie Harris, George Henry Harris, Ernest Thomas Harris and Dora May Harris.14|
|Emigration*||23 SEP 1911||Kate Elizabeth Stratfield emigrated on 23 SEP 1911 from Liverpool, Lancashire, England, to Adelaide, SA.15|
|Residence||16 JAN 1930||She lived at 64 Forest Avenue, Black Forest, Adelaide, SA, Australia.16|
|Residence||1939||She and George William Harris lived at Black Forest, Adelaide, SA.17|
|Residence||1943||Kate Elizabeth Stratfield and George William Harris lived at Black Forest, Adelaide, SA.18|
|George William Harris b. 1871, d. 8 Sep 1964|
|Marriage*||31 JUL 1892||Kate Elizabeth Stratfield married George William Harris, son of William Henry Harris, on 31 JUL 1892 at Northfleet, Kent.5,6|
|Last Edited||3 Jun 2018|
- [S17] BMD indices, St George in the East, London, Apr-Jun 1870, vol 1c 444.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, St George in the East, London, Apr-Jun 1870, vol 1c 444.
- [S48] Parish Register, birth & bapt., Kate Elizabeth, father Richard, mother Emma; Wapping, no 1493, p 187.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Kate Elizabeth Stratfield & George William Harris; Strood, Kent, Jul-Sep 1892, vol 2a 916.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, marriage; George William Harris, 22, mariner, father William Henry, carpenter, & Kate Elizabeth Stratfield, 22, father Richard, labourer. Northfleet Parish Church, Kent, no 316.
- [S97] Australia BMD Indices, death, Katie Elizabeth Harris, S Australia; vol 663 p 2309.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, certificate transcript on ancestry.co.uk, Karen-Harris1967 site.
- [S37] Family photo, photo on ancestry.co.uk, Karen-Harris1967 site. Sec. A, row 15.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, same address as brother William Strelfield and family.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, on bapt. Dora May Harris, St Andrew's Stockwell.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, father not present.
- [S61] Passengers, Mrs Kate E Harris & 5 children, 3rd class, on 'Belgic' to Adelaide from Liverpool.
- [S1] Copies of B, M, & D Certificates, Certificate of Title Vol. 1564, folio 60 from Vol. 626, folio 178. Kate Elizabeth Harris, proprietor of estate in fee simple.
- [S60] Aus Elect. Roll, Boothby, Goodwood, 1939-1943, p 44.
- [S121] Australian Census, SA, Boothby, Goodwood, 1943, p 44.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, date & place from census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, place and date from census.