Ann Harriett Smith1
#1850, (September 1858-9 March 1943)
|Birth*||SEP 1858 ||Ann Harriett Smith was born in SEP 1858 at Thornton Heath, Surrey, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Elizabeth Smith at Thornton Road, Croydon, Surrey, England.3 |
|Marriage*||6 JAN 1878 ||Ann Harriett Smith married William Streatfield, son of James Streatfield and Eliza Stacey, on 6 JAN 1878 at Christ Church, West Croydon, Surrey, England.4,5 |
|Married Name||6 JAN 1878 ||Her married name was Streatfield.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Ann Harriett Smith and William Streatfield lived at 3, Belmont Villas, Stanley Grove, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Elizabeth Lucy Streatfield, Alfred Streatfield and Elizabeth Stacey.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Ann Harriett Smith and William Streatfield lived at Stables, Walpole Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with Alfred Streatfield, George William Streatfield, Elizabeth Lucy Streatfield and Elizabeth Smith.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Ann Harriett Smith and William Streatfield lived at Glenalmond Stables, Walpole Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, together with George William Streatfield and Alfred Streatfield.8 |
|Death*||9 MAR 1943 ||Ann Harriett Smith died on 9 MAR 1943 at 66a Queens Road, Croydon, Surrey, England, aged 84.9,10 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Croydon, Surrey, Jul-Sep 1858, vol 2a 150.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 69; mother-in-law.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, widow, with son William, age 16 also.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, William Streatfield & Ann Smith, Croydon, Surrey, Jan-Mar 1878, vol 2a 237.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; William Streatfield, coachman, father James, & Ann Smith, father William Smith; Christ Church, Croydon, no. 402. witnesses Willam & Sarah Ann Smith.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Croydon, Surrey, Mar 1943, vol 2a 917.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate in favour of Whitgift Almshouses.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group, from Amanda Cassell.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016