#1901, (1821-June 1903)
|Birth*||1821 ||William Wright was born in 1821 at Foxton, Cambridgeshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||MAY 1858 ||He married Harriet Luisa Davis, daughter of William Davis and Sophia Lane, in MAY 1858 at Foxton, Cambridgeshire; William also known as known as Tofts.2 |
|Death*||JUN 1903 ||William Wright died in JUN 1903 at Royston, Hertfordshire, England.3 |
|Name Variation|| ||He was also known as Tofts.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at High Street, Foxton, Cambridgeshire, England, together with Henry Abel Bysouth and Thomas William Bysouth.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||William Wright lived at Town Cottages, High Steet, Fowlmere, Hertfordshire, England, together with Thomas William Bysouth.5 |
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, and from Bysouth website.
- [S17] BMD indices, Foxton, Cambs, cert no 69.
- [S17] BMD indices, Royston, Herts, Apr-Jun 1903, age 86, vol 3a 306.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Bysouth website www.shade.id.au/Bysouth/.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, with daughter Emily Jane & King family.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016