#1910, (December 1887-September 1923)
|Birth*||DEC 1887 ||Arthur Bysouth was born in DEC 1887 at Newthorpe, Nottinghamshire, England.3 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1908 ||He married Elizabeth Wheat in JUN 1908 at Basford, Nottinghamshire, England.4 |
|Death*||SEP 1923 ||Arthur Bysouth died in SEP 1923 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, England, aged 35.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Thomas Henry Bysouth, Florence Bysouth, William Bysouth, Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth and Mabel Bysouth.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Arthur Bysouth lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, together with Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth, Mabel Bysouth, Ernest Bysouth, Herbert Hallam Bysouth and William Bysouth.7 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Arthur Bysouth was employed as Coal miner, hewer.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Elizabeth Wheat lived at 18 Furlong Street, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Florence Mabel Bysouth and Elizabeth Bysouth.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Basford, Notts., Oct-Dec 1887, vol 7b 117.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Bysouth website www.shade.id.au/Bysouth/.
- [S17] BMD indices, Basford, Notts, Oct-Dec 1887, vol 7b 117.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Elizabeth Wheat & Arthur Bysouth, Basford, Notts., Apr-Jun 1908, vol 7b 308.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 35, Doncaster, Yorks WR., Sep 1923, vol 9c 681.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016