#1912, (5 September 1891-March 1978)
|Birth*||5 SEP 1891 ||Ernest Bysouth was born on 5 SEP 1891 at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1918 ||He married Emily Maud Liversidge in JUN 1918 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, England.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1978 ||Ernest Bysouth died in MAR 1978 at Doncaster, Yorkshire, aged 86.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Greasley, Nottinghamshire, together with Samuel Bysouth, Mary Ellen Bysouth, Arthur Bysouth, Mabel Bysouth, Herbert Hallam Bysouth and William Bysouth.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Ernest Bysouth lived with Thomas William Bysouth and Ellen Maria Hallam at Duke Street, Arnold, Nottinghamshire, England, together with Mabel Bysouth and Herbert Hallam Bysouth.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Ernest Bysouth was employed as Coal miner, hewer.6 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, Bysouth website www.shade.id.au/Bysouth/.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Basford, Notts, Oct-Dec 1891, vol 7b 121.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marraige, Emily M Liversidge & Ernest Bysouth, Doncaster, Yorks, Apr-Jun 1918, vol 9c 1437.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 86, Doncaster, Yorks, WR., Mar 1978, vol 3 0484.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016