#1960, (3 November 1851-December 1925)
|Birth*||3 NOV 1851 ||William Streatfield was born on 3 NOV 1851 at Stansted, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||14 DEC 1851 ||He was baptized on 14 DEC 1851 at St Mary the Virgin, Stansted, Kent, England.3 |
|Marriage*||22 OCT 1887 ||He married Louisa Elizabeth Dolley on 22 OCT 1887 at St Thomas, Stepney, London, England.4 |
|Death*||DEC 1925 ||William Streatfield died in DEC 1925 at Stansted, Kent, aged 74.5,2 |
|Burial*||18 DEC 1925 ||He was buried on 18 DEC 1925 at Stansted, Kent.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with John Streatfield and Ann Cox at Horse & Groom Road, Stansted, Kent, England, together with Emma Streatfield, Harriet Streatfield, Alice Streatfield, John Streatfield and Clara Streatfield.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||William Streatfield and Louisa Elizabeth Dolley lived at Bo Peep, Chelsfield, Kent, England.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||William Streatfield and Louisa Elizabeth Dolley lived at Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.8 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||William Streatfield was employed as Labourer, out of work.9 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He and Louisa Elizabeth Dolley lived at The Wells, Well Hill, Chelsfield, Kent, England.10 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; Stanstead, Kent, father John Streatfield, mother Ann. C167151.
- [S57] Streatfield Research Group.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; William, father John Streatfield, mother Ann. Stanstead, Kent C167151.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Louisa Winchcombe, 40, widow, father Richard Dolley, & William Streatfield, 31, bachelor, father William; St Thomas, Strepney. no 102, p 51.
- [S17] BMD indices, Malling, Kent, Oct-Dec 1925, vol 2a 1011.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with stepson & stepdaughter Winchcombe and granddaughter.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with stepdaughter Eliza Winchcombe.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, note that Louisa was totally bedridden for 4 years. Her daughter Eliza Winchcombe also resident.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016