Doris May Blessett1
|Father*||John Blessett2 b. Mar 1875, d. Jun 1941|
|Mother*||Ruth Smith2 b. Dec 1880, d. 14 Nov 1954|
|Charts||The Smiths of the Deepings|
The Bettles of the Deepings
|Birth*||JUN 1904||Doris May Blessett was born in JUN 1904 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.1|
|Marriage*||SEP 1927||She married George Edward Cecil Hare in SEP 1927 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire.3|
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1911||Doris May Blessett lived with John Blessett and Ruth Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Marjorie Annie Blessett and Ivy Elizabeth Blessett.4|
|Married Name||SEP 1927||Her married name was Hare.5|
|George Edward Cecil Hare b. 10 Mar 1905, d. 23 Mar 1979|
|Last Edited||7 Oct 2016|
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Apr-Jun 1904, vol 7a 383.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 7.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; George E C Hare & Doris M Blessett; Bourne, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1927, vol 7a 1073.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Bourne, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1927, vol 7a 1073.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1929, vol 7a 586, mother Blessett.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1933, vol 7a 512, mother Blessett.