George Edward Cecil Hare1
#2043, (10 March 1905-23 March 1979)
|Birth*||10 MAR 1905 ||George Edward Cecil Hare was born on 10 MAR 1905 at Skegness, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1927 ||He married Doris May Blessett, daughter of John Blessett and Ruth Smith, in SEP 1927 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.2 |
|Death*||23 MAR 1979 ||George Edward Cecil Hare died on 23 MAR 1979 at 9 Godsey's Lane, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, aged 74.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He lived at 12 William Road, Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England.4 |
|Employment*||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Works Foreman.5 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Doris May Blessett lived at Stamford Road, Ketton, Lincolnshire, England.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Spilsby, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1905, vol 7a 569.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; George E C Hare & Doris M Blessett; Bourne, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1927, vol 7a 1073.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Bourne, Lincs., Mar 1979, vol 7 1685.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with parents Ernest Frank & Harriet & 2 brothers.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, one blanked line.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1929, vol 7a 586, mother Blessett.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Apr-Jun 1933, vol 7a 512, mother Blessett.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016