Edward Richard Galton1
#2056, (March 1848-)
|Birth*||MAR 1848 ||Edward Richard Galton was born in MAR 1848 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.3 |
|Baptism||21 APR 1848 ||He was baptized on 21 APR 1848 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Elizabeth Cobell at Russel Place, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Martha Maria Galton, John William Galton, Suzanna Galton and Eleanor Elizabeth Galton.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||Edward Richard Galton lived with Henry Galton and Elizabeth Cobell at Caroline Row, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG, together with Suzanna Galton and Maria Galton.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1871 ||Edward Richard Galton was employed as Able Bodied Seaman.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1871 ||He lived at 'Emily', Lowestoft, Suffolk, EnglandG.8 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1880 ||He married Mary Ann Morse in SEP 1880 at Poole, DorsetG.9 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||Edward Richard Galton and Mary Ann Morse lived at 207 Bow Common Lane, Mile End, London, EnglandG.10 |
|Employment||23 MAR 1897 ||Edward Richard Galton was employed as Mate, on 'Wheatear'.11 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Mary Ann Morse lived at Mount Street, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.12 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1848, vol 8.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father Henry Galton, mother Elizabeth.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1848, vol 8 86.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., father Henry Galton, mother Elizabeth.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, husband Master mariner, not home.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, as AB seaman, crew of 4. 'Emily."
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, as AB seaman, crew of 4.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Edward Galton & Mary Ann Morse, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep vol. 5a 477.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, as Gotton, Edward from Dorsetshire, labourer. Mary Ann from Glocs.
- [S104] Crew lists, Dorset, Poole crew list for 'Wheatear' 1897.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016