Annie Eliza Thompson1
#2090, (October 1869-22 March 1956)
|Birth*||OCT 1869 ||Annie Eliza Thompson was born in OCT 1869 at Poole, Dorset, England.1 |
|Death*||22 MAR 1956 ||She died on 22 MAR 1956 at Ardmore Nursing Home, Parkstone, Dorset, England, aged 86.3,4 |
|Burial*||27 MAR 1956 ||She was buried on 27 MAR 1956 at Branksome Park Cemetery, Parkstone, Dorset, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||She lived with Samuel Thompson and Emily Maria Davis at Bacter, Poole, Dorset, England.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Annie Eliza Thompson lived with Emily Maria Davis at Market Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Walter James Thompson, Samuel Ernest Thompson, Nelly Thompson, Alice Emily Thompson and Thomas Warren.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||Annie Eliza Thompson was employed as Sick Nurse.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Holkham, Norfolk, England.9 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1901 ||She was employed as Sick Nurse (certified) for Sarah Spray.10 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived at Forest Lodge, Pelham Road, Bulwell, Nottinghamshire, England.10 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived at 16 Guildford Raod, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England.11 |
|Residence||FEB 1956 ||She lived at 'Althorp', 15 Worthington Crescent, Parkstone, Dorset, England.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Oct-Dec 1869, vol 5a 274.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 1.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 82, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1956, vol 6a 738.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, place & date; probate to Frederick George Thompson.
- [S48] Parish Register, Select Dorset Parish Registers; Branksome Park, Dorset.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Also Thomas Warren & son Harold; lodgers.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with John & Louise Nudds.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016