#2170, (1 February 1880-March 1966)
|Birth*||1 FEB 1880 ||Joseph Morris was born on 1 FEB 1880 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with James Cave Morris and Sophia Smith at GNR Welland Gate House, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Harriet Morris and Jonathan James Morris.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Joseph Morris lived at Park Road, East Molesey, Middlesex, England.4 |
|Marriage*||22 OCT 1913 ||He married Alice Maud Heath on 22 OCT 1913 at St Peter's Church, West Molesey, Surrey, England, witnessed by Sophia Smith.5 |
|Employment*||26 APR 1919 ||Joseph Morris was employed as Accountant.6 |
|Residence||28 APR 1919 ||He and Alice Maud Heath lived at Modbury, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Eileen Alice Morris and Daphne Maude Morris.7 |
|Residence*||JUN 1944 ||Joseph Morris and Alice Maud Heath lived at 'Kowloon' 38 Regent Road, Surbiton, Surrey, England.8 |
|Death*||MAR 1966 ||Joseph Morris died in MAR 1966 at Dartford, Kent, England, aged 86.9 |
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, Day Family Tree, ancestry.com, charlotteday.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Jan-Mar 1880, vol 7a 378A.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, described as visitor to Robert & Mary Shutt. Note Mary comes from Deeping too.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Joseph Morris, 33, father James Cave Morris, & Alice Maud Heath, 33, father William Heath; St Peter, West Molesey, Surrey, no 249, p 125.
- [S61] Passengers, on passenger list.
- [S61] Passengers, family on the 'Scandanavian' from St Johns, New Brunswick to Liverpool.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & residence before death.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1966, age 86, vol 5f 440.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016