Walter James Thompson1
#2183, (April 1873-6 February 1948)
|Birth*||APR 1873 ||Walter James Thompson was born in APR 1873 at Poole, Dorset, England.3 |
|Baptism||23 APR 1873 ||He was baptized on 23 APR 1873 at Poole, Dorset.1 |
|Marriage*||3 FEB 1900 ||He married Jessie Florence French on 3 FEB 1900 at Poole, Dorset.4 |
|Death*||6 FEB 1948 ||Walter James Thompson died on 6 FEB 1948 at 27 St Marys Road, Longfleet, Poole, Dorset, England, aged 74.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Emily Maria Davis at Market Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Samuel Ernest Thompson, Nellie Thompson, Annie Eliza Thompson, Alice Emily Thompson and Thomas Warren.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Walter James Thompson lived with Emily Maria Davis at 31 Church Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Samuel Ernest Thompson, Nellie Thompson and Hilda Charlotte Warren.8 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Walter James Thompson was employed as House Painter.9 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Jessie Florence French lived at 2 Heckford Terrace, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Charles Walter Thompson, Florence Annie Thompson and Gwendoline Thompson.10 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt., father Samuel Thompson, mother Emily.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 7.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Apr-Jun 1873, vol 5a 294.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Poole, Dorset, Walter James Thompson & Jessie Florence French.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Poole, Dorset, Jan-Mar 1948, vol 6a 527.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to son Charles Walter Thompson.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Also Thomas Warren & son Harold; lodgers.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, with son Charley, age 10 & dau. Florence, age 8, Gwendoline, age 1.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016