Samuel Ernest Thompson1
#2184, (9 August 1875-25 June 1960)
|Birth*||9 AUG 1875 ||Samuel Ernest Thompson was born on 9 AUG 1875 at Poole, Dorset, England.2 |
|Baptism||1 SEP 1875 ||He was baptized on 1 SEP 1875 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, England.3 |
|Marriage*||30 AUG 1904 ||He married Lydia Mary Fish on 30 AUG 1904 at St Michael's Church, Hamworthy, Dorset, England.4,5 |
|Death*||25 JUN 1960 ||Samuel Ernest Thompson died on 25 JUN 1960 at Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch, Hampshire, England, aged 84.6,7 |
|Burial*||30 JUN 1960 ||He was buried on 30 JUN 1960 at Hamworthy, Dorset.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||He lived with Emily Maria Davis at Market Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Walter James Thompson, Nelly Thompson, Annie Eliza Thompson, Alice Emily Thompson and Thomas Warren.9 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||Samuel Ernest Thompson lived with Emily Maria Davis at 31 Church Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Walter James Thompson, Nelly Thompson and Hilda Charlotte Warren.10 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Samuel Ernest Thompson lived with Emily Maria Davis at 3 Church Street, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Alice Emily Thompson, Nelly Thompson and Hilda Charlotte Warren.11 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Samuel Ernest Thompson was employed as Iron Moulder.12 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Lydia Mary Fish lived at 193 Blandford Road, Poole, Dorset, England, together with Frank William Samuel Thompson and Edna Mary Lydia Thompson.12 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Samuel Ernest Thompson and Lydia Mary Fish lived at 350 Blandford Road, Hamworthy, Dorset, England.13 |
|Residence*|| ||Samuel Ernest Thompson lived at 262 Blandford Road, Hamworthy, Dorset, England.14 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 5.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1875, vol 5a 275.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, Samuel Ernest Thompson, father Samuel Thompson, mother Emily Maria, St James, Poole, no 245, p 31.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Poole, Dorset, Samuel Ernest Thompson & Lydia Mary Fish.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage; Samuel Ernest Thompson, 29, father Samuel (dec), & Lydia Mary Fish, 26, father William, St Michales, Hamworthy, no 251, p 126.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 84, Christchurch, Hants., Sep 1960, vol 6b 200.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to James Alfred Stiles.
- [S48] Parish Register, burial, age 84, Hamworthy, Dorset, no 1513, p 190.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, Also Thomas Warren & son Harold; lodgers.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, death and address.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Poole, Dorset, Jul-Sep 1905, vol 5a 261.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Edna Mary Lydia, father Samuel Ernest Thompson, mother Lydia Mary. Hamworthy, Dorset.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016