Kezia Edith Stacey1
#2257, (March 1889-)
|Birth*||MAR 1889 ||Kezia Edith Stacey was born in MAR 1889 at Downe, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||11 MAY 1890 ||She was baptized on 11 MAY 1890 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with James Stacey and Edith Maria Forster at 12 Stearn Row, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Mabel Elizabeth Stacey, William John Stacey, Sidney James Stacey and Harriet Maud Stacey.5 |
|Residence*||3 APR 1911 ||Kezia Edith Stacey lived at Glenacote, The Avenue, Grove Park, Lewisham, Surrey, England.6 |
|Milit-Beg*||21 JUL 1917 ||She was a Staff Nurse, Queen Alexandra Imperial Military Nursing Service Reserve.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1889, vol 2a 427.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, aged 12 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1889, vol 2a 427.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Keziah, Chelsfield, father James, mother Edith Maria, I012141.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, General Domestic, HE Levison household.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, British Army WW1 Medal Roll Index Cards. MID Lon Gaz 21.7.17 page 7456.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016