William John Stacey1
#2259, (13 February 1894-July 1971)
|Birth*||13 FEB 1894 ||William John Stacey was born on 13 FEB 1894 at Green Street Green, Kent, England.3,1 |
|Baptism||25 MAR 1894 ||He was baptized on 25 MAR 1894 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, England.4 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1916 ||He married Edith Mabel Crane in JUN 1916 at Bromley, Kent, England.5 |
|Death*||JUL 1971 ||William John Stacey died in JUL 1971 at Bromley, Kent, aged 77.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with James Stacey and Edith Maria Forster at 12 Stearn Row, Chelsfield, Kent, England, together with Mabel Elizabeth Stacey, Sidney James Stacey, Harriet Maud Stacey and Kezia Edith Stacey.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1911 ||William John Stacey lived with James Stacey and Edith Maria Forster at World's End Lane, Green Street Green, Kent, England, together with Harriet Maud Stacey, Winifred Ethel Stacey, Edwin Leonard Stacey and Sidney James Stacey.8 |
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1971, born, 13 Feb 1894, vol 5a 1078.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, aged 7 at census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1894, vol 2a 464.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Chelsfield, father James, mother Edith, I012141.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage William Stacet & Edith Crane, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1916, vol 2a 1153.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Bromley, Kent, Jul-Sep 1971, vol 5a 1078.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, .
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016