Mary Ann Cook1
#2361, (June 1849-June 1893)
|Birth*||JUN 1849 ||Mary Ann Cook was born in JUN 1849 at Billington, Bedfordshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||3 JUL 1876 ||She married John Mead, son of Thomas Mead and Ann Peppiatt, on 3 JUL 1876 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England.3,4 |
|Death*||JUN 1893 ||Mary Ann Cook died in JUN 1893 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||She lived with Joseph Cook and Mary Costin at Slapton Road, Billington, Bedfordshire, England, together with Emma Cook, William Cook, John Cook, George Cook, Nahome Cook, Sarah Cook, Elizabeth Cook and Anne Cook.2 |
|Married Name||3 JUL 1876 ||Her married name was Mead.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Mary Ann Cook and John Mead lived at Church End, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England, together with Cis Mead, Sarah Mead and Joseph Mead.6 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||Mary Ann Cook and John Mead lived at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, together with Cis Mead, Isaac Mead, Esther Mead, Mary Mead and Joseph Mead.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Luton, Beds., Apr-Jun 1849, vol 6 116.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, Leighton Buzzard, Beds, Jul-Sep 1876, vol 3b 629.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, John Mead, father Thomas, & Mary Ann Cook, father Joseph Cook.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 42, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1893, vol 3b 231.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census, aged 2 at census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, aged 11 at census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, aged 6 at census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, aged 3 at census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, aged 7 months at census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016