#2448, (July 1860-January 1879)
|Birth*||JUL 1860 ||Albert Stacey was born in JUL 1860 at Sevenoaks, Kent, England.1 |
|Baptism||5 AUG 1860 ||He was baptized on 5 AUG 1860 at Sevenoaks, Kent.3 |
|Death*||JAN 1879 ||He died in JAN 1879 at Dartford, Kent, England, aged 18.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived with Ann Bineham at Oaks Weald, Sevenoaks, Kent, England.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Albert Stacey lived with James Stacey and Ann Bineham at Sevenoaks RC Cottage, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Ellen Stacey, Caroline Sarah Stacey, Sarah Ann Stacey and Mary Jane Stacey.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jul-Sep 1860, vol 2a 377.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, aged 10 months.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, Sevenoaks, Kent, father James, mother Ann.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 18, Dartford, Kent, Jan-Mar 1879, vol 2a 301.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, staying with parents, James & Mary Bineham.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016