#2466, (March 1864-September 1941)
|Birth*||MAR 1864 ||William Stacey was born in MAR 1864 at Southfleet, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1892 ||He married Mary Jane Ireland in SEP 1892 at Strood, Kent, England.3 |
|Death*||SEP 1941 ||William Stacey died in SEP 1941 at Chatham, Kent, England, aged 77.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Mary Ann Payton and Thomas Stacey at Betsham, Southfleet, Kent, England, together with Emily Stacey and Charles Stacey.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||William Stacey lived with Thomas Stacey and Mary Ann Payton at 7 Ingress Terrace, Southfleet, Kent, England, together with Emily Stacey and Charles Stacey.2 |
|Name Variation|| ||William Stacey was also known as Stacy.6 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Fitter's labourer.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary Jane Ireland lived at 52 Lewis Terrace, Buckingham Road, Northfleet, Kent, England, together with Frederick William Stacey and Leslie Thomas Stacey.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Jan-Mar 1864, vol 2a 274.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, mariaige of William Stacey & Mary Jane Ireland, Strood, Kent, Jul-Sep 1892, vol 2a 914.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 77, Chatham, Kent, Sep 1941, vol 2a 1717.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, written as Stacy by William.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age 5.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 5.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016