#2468, (September 1868-)
|Birth*||SEP 1868 ||Charles Stacey was born in SEP 1868 at Southfleet, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived with Mary Ann Payton and Thomas Stacey at Betsham, Southfleet, Kent, England, together with William Stacey and Emily Stacey.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Charles Stacey lived with Thomas Stacey and Mary Ann Payton at 7 Ingress Terrace, Southfleet, Kent, England, together with William Stacey and Emily Stacey.2 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Charles Stacey lived with Mary Ann Payton and Thomas Stacey at Southfleet, Kent.4 |
|Name Variation||1911 ||Charles Stacey was also known as Charley.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Farm Labourer.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||3 APR 1911 ||He lived with Thomas Stacey and Mary Ann Payton at Southfleet, Kent.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Jul-Sep 1868, vol 2a 370.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016