#2469, (1823-30 December 1891)
|Birth*||1823 ||George Bird was born in 1823 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, England.1 |
|Baptism||9 APR 1830 ||He was baptized on 9 APR 1830 at St Mary the Virgin, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||29 APR 1852 ||He married Elizabeth Veasey, daughter of Henry Veasey and Sophia Hinde, on 29 APR 1852 at St Mary the Virgin, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England.3,4 |
|Death*||30 DEC 1891 ||George Bird died on 30 DEC 1891 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||He lived with Martha Janes and Jeremiah Bird at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire.7 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||George Bird and Elizabeth Veasey lived at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, together with George Bird and Jeffrey Bird.8 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||George Bird and Elizabeth Veasey lived at Between Mills, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, England, together with George Bird, Jeffrey Bird, Elizabeth Bird and Jesse Bird.9 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1881 ||The occupation of George Bird was 'Farmer, Land Holder, 10 acres.1' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1881 ||He and Elizabeth Veasey lived at Moor End, Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, England, together with Elizabeth Bird and Susan Sophia Bird.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||George Bird and Elizabeth Veasey lived at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, together with Susan Sophia Bird.10 |
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; father Jeremiah Bird, mother Martha, Eaton Bray, Beds., C035623.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; George Bird & Elizabeth Veasey, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Apr-Jun 1852, vol 3b 645.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage of George Bird, father Jeremiah, & Elizabeth Veasey, father Henry Veasey. Edlesborough, Bucks.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 69, Leighton buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1892, vol 3b 337.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, date & plave, probate to widow & brother-in-law.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & birthplace.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016