|Birth*||1811 ||Joseph Cook was born in 1811 at Billington, Bedfordshire, England.2 |
|Baptism||17 MAR 1811 ||He was baptized on 17 MAR 1811 at St Mary the Virgin Church, Ivinghoe, Buckinghamshire, England.3 |
|Marriage*||23 APR 1832 ||He married Mary Costin on 23 APR 1832 at Ivinghoe, Buckinghamshire, England.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||Joseph Cook was employed as Straw Drawer for plaiting.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Mary Costin lived at Slapton Road, Billington, Bedfordshire, England, together with Emma Cook, William Cook, John Cook, George Cook, Nahome Cook, Sarah Cook, Elizabeth Cook, Anne Cook and Mary Ann Cook.1 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Joseph Cook and Mary Costin lived at Billington, Bedfordshire.5 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt; father Joseph Cook, mother Hester, Ivinghoe, Bucks, 1042386.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Joseph Cook & Mary Costin, Ivinghoe, Bucks., 1042386.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016