#2479, (1807-September 1891)
|Birth*||1807 ||Joseph Cook was born in 1807 at Billington, Bedfordshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||21 JUL 1832 ||He married Mary Ann Hamp on 21 JUL 1832 at Leighton Buzzard, Buckinghamshire, England.3 |
|Death*||SEP 1891 ||Joseph Cook died in SEP 1891 at Billington, Bedfordshire.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1851 ||He was employed as Straw Drawer for plaiting.1 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1851 ||He and Mary Ann Hamp lived at Slapton Road, Billington, Bedfordshire, England, together with Emma Cook, William Cook, John Cook, George Cook, Naomi Cook, Sarah Cook, Elizabeth Cook, Anne Cook and Mary Ann Cook.1 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of Joseph Cook was 'Straw Factor.5' |
|Residence||30 MAR 1861 ||He and Mary Ann Hamp lived at Billington, Bedfordshire, together with George Cook, Elizabeth Cook, Anne Cook, Mary Ann Cook, Thomas Cook, Ezra Cook, Susan Cook and James Cook.5 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Joseph Cook and Mary Ann Hamp lived at Billington, Bedfordshire.6 |
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Joseph Cook & Mary Hamp, Leighton Buzzard, Bucks., fhl 826454.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 74, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1881, vol 3b 215.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016