#2497, (1803-January 1874)
|Birth*||1803 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt was born in 1803 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England.1 |
|Baptism||9 DEC 1804 ||He was baptized on 9 DEC 1804 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire.1 |
|Marriage*||17 OCT 1829 ||He married Hannah Sear on 17 OCT 1829 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire.2 |
|Death*||JAN 1874 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt died in JAN 1874 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire.3 |
|Occupation||30 MAR 1841 ||The occupation of Nathaniel Peppiatt was 'Cordwainer.4' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1841 ||He and Hannah Sear lived at Church End, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England, together with Ann Peppiatt, Sally Peppiatt, John Peppiatt and Nathaniel Peppiatt.4 |
|Occupation*||30 MAR 1861 ||The occupation of Nathaniel Peppiatt was 'Proprieter of houses.5' |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, together with Ann Peppiatt, Thomas Mead, Ruth Mead, John Mead, Amos Mead and Ann Mead.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt lived with Thomas Mead and Ann Peppiatt at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, together with John Mead, Amos Mead, George Mead, David Mead, Naomi Mead, Thomas Mead and Joseph Mead.7 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, father John, mother Mary.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Hannah Sear & Nathaniel Peppiatt.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 70, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1874, vol 3b 269.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, recorded as blind.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016