#2527, (8 October 1837-January 1877)
|Birth*||8 OCT 1837 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt was born on 8 OCT 1837 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England.1 |
|Baptism||30 JUL 1848 ||He was baptized on 30 JUL 1848 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire.1 |
|Marriage*||10 JUL 1859 ||He married Emma Brandham on 10 JUL 1859 at Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire, England.3,4 |
|Death*||JAN 1877 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt died in JAN 1877 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, aged 39.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with Nathaniel Peppiatt and Hannah Sear at Church End, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England, together with Ann Peppiatt, Sally Peppiatt and John Peppiatt.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Nathaniel Peppiatt lived with Nathaniel Peppiatt and Hannah Sear at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, together with Sally Peppiatt, John Peppiatt and Jamin Peppiatt.2 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), father Nathaniel Peppiatt, mother Hannah. C391375.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Emma Brandham & Nathaniel Peppiatt, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1859, vol 3b 637.
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), marriage; Emma Brandham & Nathaniel Peppiatt, Eaton Bray, Beds., M035624.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 38, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jan-Mar 1877, vol 3b 259.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016