#2535, (24 June 1860-March 1951)
|Birth*||24 JUN 1860 ||Jane Bates was born on 24 JUN 1860 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||23 SEP 1894 ||She married John Mead, son of Thomas Mead and Ann Peppiatt, on 23 SEP 1894 at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1951 ||Jane Bates died in MAR 1951 at Luton, Bedfordshire, England, aged 90.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived at Church End, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England.5 |
|Married Name||23 SEP 1894 ||Her married name was Mead.3 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She and John Mead lived at Town Side Villa, Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, England, together with Ciss Mead, Isaac Mead, Esther Mead, Mary Mead, Benjamin Mead, Hannah Maud Mead, David Mead and Ebenezer Mead.6 |
|Residence*||3 APR 1911 ||Jane Bates and John Mead lived at Edlesborough, Buckinghamshire, together with Benjamin Mead, Hannah Maud Mead, David Mead, Ebenezer Mead and Abel Mead.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||Jane Bates lived with Ebenezer Mead and Audrey Daisy A Bland at The Haven, Dagnall Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, England, together with Marcus John Mead.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1894, vol 3b 786.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1860, vol 3b 375.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Jane Bates & John Mead, Leighton Buzzard, Beds., Jul-Sep 1894, vol 3b 786.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 90, Luton, Beds., Mar 1951, vol 4a 159.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, head; with brothers George & Jabez.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016