#2618, (17 April 1897-March 1976)
|Birth*||17 APR 1897 ||Maud Smith was born on 17 APR 1897 at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England.3 |
|Marriage*||7 JUL 1919 ||She married Harold Stanley Underwood, son of Samuel Underwood and Elizabeth Merrill, on 7 JUL 1919 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.4 |
|Death*||MAR 1976 ||Maud Smith died in MAR 1976 at Hounslow, Middlesex, England, aged 78.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Herbert Smith and Selina Smith at High Street, Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England, together with Annie Elizabeth Smith, Elsie Emma Smith, Clara Selina Smith and Philip Herbert Smith.2 |
|Married Name||7 JUL 1919 ||Her married name was Underwood.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Nottingham, Apr-Jun 1897, vol. 7b 406.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Nottingham, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 7b 406.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Maude Smith, father Herbert, & Harold Standby Underwood; Market Deeping.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 78, Hounslow, London. vol. 13 1685.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016