#2626, (April 1844-January 1917)
|Birth*||APR 1844 ||David Gough was born in APR 1844 at Pruter Broughton, Denbigh, Wales.1 |
|Marriage*||2 JAN 1865 ||He married Ann Bunting on 2 JAN 1865 at Colbridge, Burslem, Staffordshire, England.4 |
|Death*||JAN 1917 ||David Gough died in JAN 1917 at Wrexham, Denbigh, Wales, aged 72.5 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1871 ||He was employed as Coal Miner.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He and Ann Bunting lived at Bare Tree Road, Rawmarsh, Yorkshire, England, together with Roland Gough and Jane Ann Gough.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||David Gough and Ann Bunting lived at 7 Victoria Terrace, Morley, Yorkshire, England, together with Roland Gough, Jane Ann Gough, Reece M Gough, Ada Miriam Gough, David Robert Gough and Ernest Llwelyn Gough.7 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1891 ||David Gough was employed as Coal Miner.8 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||He and Ann Bunting lived at Poplar Cottages, Lower Gwersyllt, Denbigh, Wales, together with Roland Gough, Reece M Gough, Ada Miriam Gough, David Robert Gough, Ernest Llwelyn Gough, Harold Cadwalida Gough, Osborne Leonard Gough, Ethel Florence Gough and Walter Gladwyn Gough.8 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||David Gough lived at 11a Salem Road, Coedpoeth, Denbigh, Wales.9 |
|Occupation*||2 APR 1911 ||The occupation of David Gough was 'Fruiterer & Confectioner.10' |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Wrexham, Denbigh, Apr-Jun 1844, vol 27 299.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 28.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census, age 33.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; David Gough & Aaron (sic.) Bunting; Wolstanton, Staffs. Jan-Mar 1865, vol 6b 117.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 74, Wrexham, Denbigh, Jan-Mar 1917, vol 11b 419.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, married, wife away?
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, shop keeper.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, age 1.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age 47.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016