Sidney William Chambers Gibson1
#2776, (22 March 1884-March 1971)
|Birth*||22 MAR 1884 ||Sidney William Chambers Gibson was born on 22 MAR 1884 at Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||He lived with Emma Elizabeth Chambers and Sidney William Gibson at Tower House, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson and Leslie Morland C Gibson.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Sidney William Chambers Gibson lived with Sidney William Gibson and Emma Elizabeth Chambers at Towercroft, Eynsford, Kent, EnglandG, together with Ronald Eric Chambers Gibson and Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||Sidney William Chambers Gibson was employed as Apprentice to Engineer.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Sidney William Gibson and Emma Elizabeth Chambers at Eynsford, KentG, together with Ronald Eric Chambers Gibson and Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson.5 |
|Death*||MAR 1971 ||Sidney William Chambers Gibson died in MAR 1971 at Folkestone, Kent, EnglandG.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1884, vol 2a 481.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 27.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with Herbert Chambers, Emma's brother, apprentice agricultural engineer.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 87, Folkestone Kent, Mar 1971, 5f 1378.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016