Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson1
#2778, (June 1887-26 October 1959)
|Birth*||JUN 1887 ||Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson was born in JUN 1887 at Eynsford, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||19 JUL 1916 ||She married Roy Osbourne Greenwood on 19 JUL 1916 at St Sepulchre, City of London, London, England, witnessed by Emma Elizabeth Chambers and Sidney William Gibson.3 |
|Death*||26 OCT 1959 ||Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson died on 26 OCT 1959 at Joyce Green Hospital, Dartford, Kent, England, aged 72.4,5 |
|Burial*||1 NOV 1959 ||She was buried on 1 NOV 1959 at Eynsford Christian Fellowship Baptist Church, Eynsford, Kent, England.6,7 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1891 ||She lived with Emma Elizabeth Chambers and Sidney William Gibson at Tower House, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Sidney William Chambers Gibson and Leslie Morland C Gibson.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson lived with Sidney William Gibson and Emma Elizabeth Chambers at Towercroft, Eynsford, Kent, England, together with Sidney William Chambers Gibson and Ronald Eric Chambers Gibson.9 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson lived with Sidney William Gibson and Emma Elizabeth Chambers at Eynsford, Kent, together with Sidney William Chambers Gibson and Ronald Eric Chambers Gibson.10 |
|Married Name||19 JUL 1916 ||Her married name was Greenwood.3 |
|Residence*||1931 ||Muriel Kate Chambers Gibson and Roy Osbourne Greenwood lived at The Roses, Eynsford, Kent, England.11 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1887, vol 2a 491.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 24.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; Muriel Kate Gibson, 29, father Sidney William Gibson, & Roy Osborne Greenwood, 22, father Charles Drayton Greenwood. St Sepulchre, London no 160, page 80.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 72, Dartford Kent, Jun 1933, vol. 5b 446.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate gives date and place, widow.
- [S109] England, Deaths & Burials, UK Find a Grave Index.
- [S37] Family photo, Photo of headstone in the Eynsford Baptist Chapel churchyard.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with Herbert Chambers, Emma's brother, apprentice agricultural engineer.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", London Electoral Registers; given as abode, register for the City of London.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Eastry, Oxon., Apr-Jun 1919, vol 3a 1464, mother Gibson.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016