Percival Henry Stacey1
#2815, (24 April 1897-15 May 1911)
|Birth*||24 APR 1897 ||Percival Henry Stacey was born on 24 APR 1897 at Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.3,4 |
|Baptism||11 JUL 1897 ||He was baptized on 11 JUL 1897 at St Martin of Tours Church, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Henry Stacey and Agnes Harriet Ware at Ethel Terrace, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Anne E Stacey and Lily Stacey.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Percival Henry Stacey lived with Henry Stacey and Agnes Harriet Ware at Fairlawn Cottage, Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, together with Mary Anne E Stacey, Lily Stacey, Minnie Florence Stacey, Ethel Maud Stacey, Edith Hilda Stacey, Charles William Stacey and Elizabeth Agnes Stacey.2 |
|Death*||15 MAY 1911 ||Percival Henry Stacey died on 15 MAY 1911 at Pratts Bottom, Chelsfield, Kent, EnglandG, aged 14.6,7 |
- [S20] International Genealogical Index (1982), bapt., Chelsfield, father Henry, mother Agnes Harriet, I012141.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1897, vol 2a 450.
- [S29] Email from, from Carole Stanbrook, descendant, from certificate.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, as Harry Stacey, also with James Ware, in law, widower, age 78, Brasted & Charles Ware, 16.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 14, Bromley, Kent, Apr-Jun 1911, vol 2a 314.
- [S29] Email from, from Carole Stanbrook, descendant, from certificate of TB.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016