Frederick Stephen Longhurst1
#2828, (2 February 1895-1 May 1960)
|Birth*||2 FEB 1895 ||Frederick Stephen Longhurst was born on 2 FEB 1895 at Hartley, Kent, England.3 |
|Baptism||31 MAR 1895 ||He was baptized on 31 MAR 1895 at All Saints Church, Hartley, Kent, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1920 ||He married Cecilia Adelaine Simmons in DEC 1920 at Dartford, Kent, England.4 |
|Death*||1 MAY 1960 ||Frederick Stephen Longhurst died on 1 MAY 1960 at 26 Essex Road, Longfield, Kent, England, aged 65.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with John Longhurst and Harriet Streatfield at Hartley Green, Hartley, Kent, England, together with Thomas Longhurst, John Longhurst, Mabel Clara Longhurst and Beatrice Adelaide Longhurst.7 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick Stephen Longhurst lived with John Longhurst and Harriet Streatfield at Essex Road, Longfield, Kent, England.8 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Frederick Stephen Longhurst was employed as Domestic House Boy.8 |
|Employment||29 SEP 1939 ||He was employed as Railway Porter & shunter.9 |
|Residence*||29 SEP 1939 ||He and Cecilia Adelaine Simmons lived at 8 Victoria Terrace, Dartford, Kent, England, together with Frederick Longhurst.10 |
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt. Hartley, Kent; Frederick Stpehen Longhurst, father John Longhurst, mother Harriet.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age 16.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Dartford, Kent Jan-Mar 1895, vol. 2a 535.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage, Frederick S Longhurst & Cecilia A Simmons; Dartford, Kent, Oct-Dec 1920, vol 2a 1533.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, Dartford, Kent, Jun 1960, age 65 vol. 5b 407.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, to Cecilia Adelaine, wife.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
- [S124] 1939 census, 2 blanked lines.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Dartford, Kent, Apr-Jun 1922, vol 2a 1168, mother Simmons.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1932, vol 4a 112, mother Simmons.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016