Alfred William Dolley1
#2888, (December 1839-March 1874)
|Birth*||DEC 1839 ||Alfred William Dolley was born in DEC 1839 at Halstead, Kent, England.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1841 ||He lived with William Dolley and Charlotte Wansbury at Broke Place, Halstead, Kent, England, together with Eliza Dolley, Charlotte Dolley, Peter Dolley and Mary Dolley.3 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1851 ||Alfred William Dolley lived with Charlotte Wansbury at Colegates Farm Cottage, Shoreham, Kent, England, together with Peter Dolley and Charlotte Dolley.4 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1861 ||Alfred William Dolley was employed as Agricultural labourer.5 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1861 ||He lived at Halstead, Kent.6 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1871 ||He lived at Halstead, Kent.7 |
|Death*||MAR 1874 ||He died in MAR 1874 at Halstead, Kent, aged 34.8 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Sevenoaks, Kent, Oct-Dec 1839, vol 5 393.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census, names & ages in census.
- [S25] Extracted from the 1841 census.
- [S26] Extracted from the 1851 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census.
- [S44] Extracted from the 1861 census, lodger, with Ousted family.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, lodger, Wiggins family.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 34, Sevenoaks, Kent, Jan-Mar 1874, vol 2a 318.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016