#3057, (June 1867-December 1913)
|Birth*||JUN 1867 ||Robert Turner was born in JUN 1867 at Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England.1 |
|Marriage*||DEC 1892 ||He married Florence Elizabeth Gibson, daughter of Samuel Gibson and Mary Ann Wellard, in DEC 1892 at Gravesend, Kent, England.2 |
|Death*||DEC 1913 ||Robert Turner died in DEC 1913 at West Ham, London, England, aged 46.3 |
|Employment||30 MAR 1891 ||He was employed as Private, Royal Marines at Pembroke Docks, Chatham, Kent, England.4 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||He was employed as Marine Pensioner. Customs Officer.5 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Florence Elizabeth Gibson lived at 9 Mafeking Road, Plaistow, Essex, England, together with Robert William Turner, Amy Amelia Turner, Beatrice Maud Turner, Alfred John Turner, Sidney Albert Turner, Victor Herbert Turner and Stanley Gibson Turner.5 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Kingston, Surrey, Apr-Jun 1867, vol 2a 240.
- [S17] BMD indices, marriage; Florence Elizabeth Gibson & Robert Turner, Gravesend, Kent, Oct-Dec 1892, vol 2a 902.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 47, West Ham, Essex, Dec 1913, vol 4a 348.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016