John Durrad Clarke1
#3128, (23 June 1871-)
|Birth*||23 JUN 1871 ||John Durrad Clarke was born on 23 JUN 1871 at Lichfield, Staffordshire, England.2 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1900 ||He married Edith Russell, daughter of William Russell and Mary Gibson, in SEP 1900 at West Ham, Essex, England.3 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1891 ||John Durrad Clarke lived at 19 Stowe Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, England.4 |
|Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He and Edith Russell lived at 22 Tennyson Road, Gillingham, Kent, England.5 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||John Durrad Clarke was employed as Lance-Corporal; Royal Engineers; band.6 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Edith Russell lived at 6 Nile Road, Gillingham, Kent, England, together with Mary Gibson.1 |
|Residence||29 SEP 1939 ||John Durrad Clarke and Edith Russell lived at Gillingham, Kent.7 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, from 1911 census.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Lichfield, Staffs., Jul-Sep 1871, vol 6b 396.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; Edith Russell & John Clarke, West Ham, Essex, Jul-Sep 1900, vol 4a 349.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, with mother, Eliza Clarke, widow.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, with Eliza Clarke, widow.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S124] 1939 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016