George Coulter McGee1
#3137, (17 March 1869-)
|Birth*||17 MAR 1869 ||George Coulter McGee was born on 17 MAR 1869 at Paisley, Renfrew, ScotlandG.2 |
|Marriage*||25 APR 1896 ||He married Mary King Galton, daughter of Edward Samuel Patrick Galton and Eliza Matilda Grogel, on 25 APR 1896 at Cowes, Isle of Wight, EnglandG.1 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||George Coulter McGee lived with Edward Samuel Patrick Galton and Eliza Matilda Grogel at Pelham Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, EnglandG, together with Mary King Galton and Hilda Coulter McGee.3 |
|Employment*||30 MAR 1901 ||George Coulter McGee was employed as Steam engineer & fitter & turner.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||He and Mary King Galton lived at 'Ibis', 19 Pelham Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, EnglandG, together with Hilda Coulter McGee.4 |
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage; George Coulter McGee, father Walter, & Mary King Galton, Northwood, Hants.
- [S105] Scotland BMD indices, birth, George Coulter Magee; father Walter, mother Jane Coulter.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016