Hilda Coulter McGee1
#3138, (April 1899-)
|Birth*||APR 1899 ||Hilda Coulter McGee was born in APR 1899 at Cowes, Isle of Wight, England.1 |
|Baptism||5 MAY 1899 ||She was baptized on 5 MAY 1899 at St Mary's Church, Cowes, Isle of Wight, England.3 |
|Marriage*||SEP 1924 ||She married George R Jones in SEP 1924 at Cowes, Isle of Wight.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||She lived with Edward Samuel Patrick Galton and Eliza Matilda Grogel at Pelham Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, England, together with George Coulter McGee and Mary King Galton.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Hilda Coulter McGee lived with Mary King Galton and George Coulter McGee at 'Ibis', 19 Pelham Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight, England.6 |
|Married Name|| ||Her married name was Jones.4 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Isle of Wight, Hants., Apr-Jun 1899, vol. 2b 573.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S65] England & Wales Christenings, bapt, Hilda Coulter McGe, father George Coulter, mother Mary King.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Hilda C McGee & George R Jones; Isle of Wight, Hants, Jul-Sep 1924, vol 2b 1615.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016