George Henry Coman1
#3166, (11 February 1894-18 May 1952)
|Birth*||11 FEB 1894 ||George Henry Coman was born on 11 FEB 1894 at 89 Camden Passage, Islington, London, England.1,3 |
|Baptism||6 MAY 1894 ||He was baptized on 6 MAY 1894 at St Peter, Islington, London, England.3 |
|Marriage*||30 JUL 1916 ||He married Grace Pyle Hall on 30 JUL 1916 at St Pancras, London, England.4 |
|Death*||18 MAY 1952 ||George Henry Coman died on 18 MAY 1952 at Auckland, North Island, New Zealand, aged 58.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Sylvester John Coman and Ada Annie Galton at 33 Devonshire Street, Islington, London, England, together with Sylvester William Coman, Ada Florence Courtney Coman and Honor Muriel Gladys Coman.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Islington, London, Apr-Jun 1894, vol 1b 362.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt. George Henry Coman; father Sylvester John, mother Ada Annie. Islington. no 616.
- [S80] London, Marriages & Banns, marriage; George Henry Coman & Grace Pyle Hall, father John (dec.); St Pancras.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites, age 58, from the BMD records of New Zealand at https://bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz/ 1952/24155.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Islington, London, Oct-Dec 1919, vol 1b 351.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, Islington, London, Apr-Jun 1922, vol 1b 314.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016