Honor Muriel Gladys Coman1
#3167, (8 July 1900-9 October 1986)
|Birth*||8 JUL 1900 ||Honor Muriel Gladys Coman was born on 8 JUL 1900 at Islington, London, England.3 |
|Baptism||29 JUL 1900 ||She was baptized on 29 JUL 1900 at St Mary, Islington, London, England.3 |
|Marriage*||1926 ||She married John Henry Henricksen in 1926 at New Zealand.4 |
|Death*||9 OCT 1986 ||Honor Muriel Gladys Coman died on 9 OCT 1986 at Mangere, Auckland, North Island, New Zealand, aged 86.5 |
|Burial*||11 OCT 1986 ||She was buried on 11 OCT 1986 at Mangere, Auckland, North Island.6 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Sylvester John Coman and Ada Annie Galton at 33 Devonshire Street, Islington, London, England, together with Sylvester William Coman, Ada Florence Courtney Coman and George Henry Coman.7 |
|Emigration*||19 SEP 1925 ||Honor Muriel Gladys Coman emigrated on 19 SEP 1925 from London, London, England, to New Zealand.8 |
|Married Name||1926 ||Her married name was Henricksen.9 |
|Emigration||10 NOV 1928 ||She emigrated on 10 NOV 1928 from 302 Liverpool Road, Highbury, London, England, to New Zealand.10 |
|(Witness) Residence||1949 ||She lived with Sylvester John Peter Henricksen at 38 Buckland Road, Mangere East, Auckland, North Island, New Zealand.11 |
|Residence*||1981 ||Honor Muriel Gladys Coman lived at 38 Bremmer Avenue, Mt Roskill, Auckland, North Island, New Zealand.12 |
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapr. Honor Muriel Gladys Coman; father Sylvester John, mother Ada Annie. St Mary, Islington.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, age & place.
- [S76] London Births & Baptisms, bapt/birth. Honor Muriel Gladys Coman; father Sylvester John, mother Ada Annie. St Mary, Islington.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, marriage; Honor Muriel Gladys Coman & John Henry Hendricksen, NZ marriage list, fn 4258.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, death, age 86, buried Mangere, Auckland, NZ.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, Cemetery records, death, age 86, buried Mangere, Auckland, NZ.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, for mv 'Oronsay', Orient Line; Coman Miss HMG, clerk; to New Zealand.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, from the BMD records of New Zealand at https://bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz/
- [S61] Passengers, for mv 'Orana', Orient Line;Henricksen, Mrs HMG, housewife, & Master SJP age 8 months; to New Zealand.
- [S120] New Zealand Registers, with wife Ivy Patricia Henricksen, Electoral supplementary roll, 1949, Otahuhu, Auckland, NZ.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", NZ Electoral Roll, 1981.
- [S96] England & Wales Birth Index 1916-2005, birth, London City, Jan-Mar 1928, vol 1c 8. mother Coman.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016