Annie Alice Brown1
#3237, (31 January 1865-June 1953)
|Birth*||31 JAN 1865 ||Annie Alice Brown was born on 31 JAN 1865 at Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.2 |
|Baptism||1 MAR 1865 ||She was baptized on 1 MAR 1865 at St James' Church, Poole, Dorset, EnglandG.2 |
|Marriage*||18 JUL 1887 ||She married William Arthur Goff on 18 JUL 1887 at Kinson, Dorset, EnglandG.3 |
|Married Name||18 JUL 1887 ||Her married name was Goff.3 |
|Married Name||16 AUG 1903 ||Her married name was Ball.4 |
|Marriage*||16 AUG 1903 ||She married James Galton Boyt Ball, son of James Ball and Louisa Mary Galton, on 16 AUG 1903 at Poole, DorsetG, witnessed by Julia Elizabeth Ball and George Henry Ricketts.4 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Annie Alice Brown and James Galton Boyt Ball lived at Ashley Road, Parkestone, Dorset, EnglandG, together with James William George Ball and Lilian Winifred I Ball.5 |
|Death*||JUN 1953 ||Annie Alice Brown died in JUN 1953 at Poole, DorsetG, aged 88.6 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt, Annie Alice Brown, father John, mother Emma Maria, St James, Poole. no. 1432.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt & birth, Annie Alice Brown, father John, mother Emma Maria, St James, Poole. no. 1432.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, Annie Alice Brown & William Arthur Goff.
- [S48] Parish Register, marriage, James Ball, batchelor, age 30, father James, & Annie Alice Goff, widow, father John Brown, St Paul, Poole. no. 26.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, also Edgar Goff, stepson, age 16.
- [S17] BMD indices, death, age 88, Poole, Dorset, Jun 1964, vol 6a 475.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age and place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016