Susan Louisa Waterman1
#3256, (16 September 1871-)
|Birth*||16 SEP 1871 ||Susan Louisa Waterman was born on 16 SEP 1871 at St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Isles.3 |
|Marriage*||26 DEC 1899 ||She married James Percy Dexter on 26 DEC 1899 at Bow, London, England.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||Susan Louisa Waterman lived with Joseph Thomas Waterman and Ann Newbery at 48 Pollet Street, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Isles, together with Mary Ann Waterman, Sarah Ann Waterman, Thomas Waterman, Agnes Mary Waterman and William Waterman.5 |
|Married Name||26 DEC 1899 ||Her married name was Dexter.4 |
|Residence*||30 MAR 1901 ||Susan Louisa Waterman and James Percy Dexter lived at 669 Barking Road, West Ham, London, England, together with Percy Lionel Dexter.6 |
|Residence||2 APR 1911 ||Susan Louisa Waterman and James Percy Dexter lived at 9 Crofton Road, Plaistow, Essex, England, together with Percy Lionel Dexter and Norman Leslie Dexter.7 |
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt. Susan Louisa Waterman, father Thomas Waterman , mother Ann Newbery.
- [S45] Extracted from the 1871 census, ages & place from census.
- [S48] Parish Register, bapt record, birth date. Susan Louisa Waterman, father Thomas Waterman , mother Ann Newbery.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Mile End Old Town, London, Jul-Sep 1869, vol 1c 558.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census, visitors to James & Mary Wardle.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S68] The 1911 census, age & birthplace.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016