Hilda Alice Lock1
#3280, (10 July 1903-28 October 1918)
|Birth*||10 JUL 1903 ||Hilda Alice Lock was born on 10 JUL 1903 at St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Isles.2 |
|Death*||28 OCT 1918 ||She died on 28 OCT 1918 at Mission, British Columbia, Canada, aged 15.3 |
|Burial*||30 OCT 1918 ||She was buried on 30 OCT 1918 at Hatzic Cemetery, Hatzic, British Columbia, Canada.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||She lived with Henry Thomas Lock and Agnes Mary Waterman at Mt Pellier, Mount Row, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Isles, together with Elsie Agnes Lock, Ida Lock, Rita Maud Lock, Winnifred May Lock, Gertrude Olive Lock, Percival Bolton Lock, Wilfred Maurice Lock, Nellie Muriel Lock, Edna Phyllis Lock and Marjorie Nina Lock.5 |
|(Witness) Emigration||14 MAY 1912 ||Hilda Alice Lock emigrated with Agnes Mary Waterman on 14 MAY 1912 from Southampton, Hampshire, England.6 |
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, ages & place.
- [S117] Channel Islands Birth & baptisms., birth, Hilda Alice Lock, parents Henry Thomas Lock & Agnes Mary Waterman, St Peter Port, Guernsey, fhl 473986.
- [S118] Canada BMD Index, death, age 15, Mission City, BC, 1918-09-098460.
- [S54] Internet source/web sites inc. trees, on findagrave.com, #94803612, Hatzic Cemetery, Fraser valley RC, BC.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S61] Passengers, passengers at Quebec, MV Ascania; Agnes M Lock & family, to join husband; Mission City, BC.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016