Harold Stanley Underwood1
#3290, (March 1898-7 October 1951)
|Birth*||MAR 1898 ||Harold Stanley Underwood was born in MAR 1898 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||7 JUL 1919 ||He married Maud Smith, daughter of Herbert Smith and Selina Smith, on 7 JUL 1919 at Market Deeping, Lincolnshire, England.4 |
|Death*||7 OCT 1951 ||Harold Stanley Underwood died on 7 OCT 1951 at 44 Vere Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England, aged 53.5,6 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with Elizabeth Merrill and Samuel Underwood at Horsegate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Leonard Samuel Underwood.7 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Harold Stanley Underwood lived at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire.8 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with Elizabeth Merrill at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, together with Leonard Samuel Underwood.9 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs., Jan-Mar 1898, vol 7a 389.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, from information on the census, her father is Edward Merrill, age 81, wdwr.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Elizabeth Merrill, father Edward, & Samuel Underwood; Deeping St James.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Maude Smith, father Herbert, & Harold Standby Underwood; Market Deeping.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 53, Peterborough, Northants.. vol. 3b 647.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Norman Harold Underwood.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, in household of stepfather, Herbert Bucknall, mother Lizzie, all from Deeping St James.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, with 2nd husband Herbert Bucknell; 3 children & her father.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016