#3291, (25 March 1892-March 1975)
|Birth*||25 MAR 1892 ||Frank Newbon was born on 25 MAR 1892 at Stamford, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||JUN 1922 ||He married Edith Kate Smith, daughter of Philip Cornelius Smith and Catherine Elizabeth Allen, in JUN 1922 at Bourne, Lincolnshire, England.3 |
|Death*||MAR 1975 ||Frank Newbon died in MAR 1975 at Stamford, Lincolnshire.4 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1901 ||He lived with William Bettles Newbon and Harriet Coleman at 1 Brooks Court, Stamford, Lincolnshire, England, together with Anne Bettles and Thomas William Newbon.2 |
|Employment*||2 APR 1911 ||Frank Newbon was employed as Shoe maker.5 |
|(Witness) Residence||2 APR 1911 ||He lived with William Bettles Newbon and Harriet Coleman at Stamford, Lincolnshire, together with Thomas William Newbon and Hilda May Newbon.5 |
|Residence*||1930 ||Frank Newbon lived at 50 Broad Street, Stamford, Lincolnshire, England.6 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs. Apr-Jun 1892, vol 7a 371.
- [S35] Extracted from the 1901 census.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage Edith K Smith, & Frank Newbon, Market Deeping, Lincs. Apr-Jun 1922, vol 7e 1078.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, age 83, Stamford, Lincs, Mar 1975, vol 7 2251.
- [S68] The 1911 census.
- [S103] Unknown author, "City Directories", Kelly's Directory, Lincs., 1930, p 720. Boot & Shoe Repairers.
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Stamford, Lincs. Oct-Dec 1922, vol 7a 556.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016