#3297, (September 1872-22 September 1954)
|Birth*||SEP 1872 ||Harriet Morris was born in SEP 1872 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.1 |
|Marriage*||27 APR 1897 ||She married Thomas William Goodliffe on 27 APR 1897 at Deeping St James, Lincolnshire.3 |
|Death*||22 SEP 1954 ||Harriet Morris died on 22 SEP 1954 at Modbury, Eastgate, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England.4,5 |
|(Witness) Residence||30 MAR 1881 ||She lived with James Cave Morris and Sophia Smith at GNR Welland Gate House, Deeping St James, Lincolnshire, England, together with Joseph Morris and Jonathan James Morris.6 |
|Married Name||27 APR 1897 ||Her married name was Goodliffe.3 |
|Residence*||2 APR 1911 ||Harriet Morris and Thomas William Goodliffe lived at Railway Cottage, Tallington, Lincolnshire, England, together with Grace Goodliffe.7 |
- [S17] BMD indices, birth, Bourne, Lincs, Jul-Sep 1872, vol 7a 332. spelt as Morriss.
- [S46] Extracted from the 1891 census, age & place.
- [S69] England & Wales Marriages 1538-1940, marriage, Harriett Morris, 25, father James, & Thomas William Goodliffe; Deeping St James.
- [S78] England & Wales Death Index 1916-2005, death, Bourne, Lics. age 82, vol. 3b 55.
- [S82] Probate, England & Wales, probate to Albert Edward Smith, police; & William Bell.
- [S21] Extracted from the 1881 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census.
- [S68] The England & Wales 1911 census, age & place.
@ Michael Jefferies, 2016